Friday, 23 June 2017


Blueskybinary



ARTICLES

Founded In: 1990
VTB24

VTB24 (POA) is one of the largest private bank based in Russian market. Bank has huge network with over 1062 Office at 72 different locations in Russia. Group has set very high standard in maintaining and improving financial system of Russia. Since 29th Oct’2014; activities of VTB 24 (PAO) is carried out under a general license of the Bank of Russia 1623. Almost 99.93% share of VTB 24 (PAO) is with VTB Bank & its associates (Public Joint Stock Company) and the remaining 0.07% shares are with minority shareholders. The authorized capital of VTB 24 (PAO) is 103,973,260,251 (One hundred and three billion nine hundred seventy-three million two hundred sixty thousand two hundred fifty one) rubles. Only in first six months of 2013; VTB Group earned 27.6 billion rubles and its total asset is around 8.4 trillion rubles. The Group’s largest subsidiaries in Russia are VTB24, Bank of Moscow, and TransCreditBank.

Services provided by bank includes: Issue of bank cards, mortgage and consumer lending, auto lending, remote account management, credit cards with a grace period, time deposits, lease of safe deposit boxes, money transfers.

Bank Details VTB 24 (PAO)

  • Corr. account: 30101810100000000716 in the State Bank of Russia for the Central Federal District
  • INN: 7710353606
  • BIC: 044525716
  • Code of Enterprise 20606880
  • IBAN code: 96120
  • BIN Bank: 1027739207462 on 17.09.2002
  • Transmission: 775001001

Exchange List

Exchange VTB24 to AdvCash-EUR Exchange VTB24 to PaySafeCard
Exchange VTB24 to AdvCash-RUB Exchange VTB24 to Paysera-EUR
Exchange VTB24 to AdvCash-USD Exchange VTB24 to Paysera-USD
Exchange VTB24 to Alfa-click Exchange VTB24 to PayWeb
Exchange VTB24 to Astropay-USD Exchange VTB24 to Payza-EUR
Exchange VTB24 to Avangard Exchange VTB24 to Payza-USD
Exchange VTB24 to Belarusbank Exchange VTB24 to Perfect-Money-EUR
Exchange VTB24 to Bitcoin Exchange VTB24 to Perfect-Money-USD
Exchange VTB24 to BTC-e-RUB Exchange VTB24 to Privat-24-EUR
Exchange VTB24 to BTC-e-USD Exchange VTB24 to Privat-24-UAH
Exchange VTB24 to C-Gold Exchange VTB24 to Privat-24-USD
Exchange VTB24 to Cash-KZT Exchange VTB24 to Promsvyazbank
Exchange VTB24 to Cash-RUB Exchange VTB24 to QIWI-RUB
Exchange VTB24 to Cash-UAH Exchange VTB24 to QIWI-USD
Exchange VTB24 to Cash-USD Exchange VTB24 to Raiffeisen
Exchange VTB24 to Contact-RUB Exchange VTB24 to RIA-USD
Exchange VTB24 to Contact-USD Exchange VTB24 to Russian-Standart
Exchange VTB24 to Dash Exchange VTB24 to Sberbank-KZT
Exchange VTB24 to Dogecoin Exchange VTB24 to Sberbank-RUB
Exchange VTB24 to EasyPay Exchange VTB24 to Sberbank-USD
Exchange VTB24 to Ecoin Exchange VTB24 to Skrill-EUR
Exchange VTB24 to ePayments Exchange VTB24 to Skrill-USD
Exchange VTB24 to Fasapay-USD Exchange VTB24 to Solid-Trust-Pay
Exchange VTB24 to Fasapay-IDR Exchange VTB24 to Tinkoff
Exchange VTB24 to Fortebank Exchange VTB24 to Trustpay-EUR
Exchange VTB24 to Golden-Crown-RUB Exchange VTB24 to UnionPay
Exchange VTB24 to Golden-Crown-USD Exchange VTB24 to Unistream
Exchange VTB24 to HalykBank Exchange VTB24 to Visa_MasterCard-EUR
Exchange VTB24 to Kaspi-Bank Exchange VTB24 to Visa_MasterCard-KZT
Exchange VTB24 to Kazkombank Exchange VTB24 to Visa_MasterCard-RUB
Exchange VTB24 to Kukuruza Exchange VTB24 to Visa_MasterCard-UAH
Exchange VTB24 to Lavapay-EUR Exchange VTB24 to Visa_MasterCard-USD
Exchange VTB24 to Lavapay-USD Exchange VTB24 to VTB24
Exchange VTB24 to Liqpay-RUB Exchange VTB24 to W1-RUB
Exchange VTB24 to Liqpay-UAH Exchange VTB24 to W1-UAH
Exchange VTB24 to Liqpay-USD Exchange VTB24 to W1-USD
Exchange VTB24 to Litecoin Exchange VTB24 to Web-Transfer
Exchange VTB24 to MoneyGram-EUR Exchange VTB24 to WebMoney-WMB
Exchange VTB24 to MoneyGram-USD Exchange VTB24 to WebMoney-WME
Exchange VTB24 to Moneypolo-EUR Exchange VTB24 to WebMoney-WMG
Exchange VTB24 to Moneypolo-USD Exchange VTB24 to WebMoney-WMR
Exchange VTB24 to Neteller-EUR Exchange VTB24 to WebMoney-WMU
Exchange VTB24 to Neteller-USD Exchange VTB24 to WebMoney-WMX
Exchange VTB24 to Nixmoney Exchange VTB24 to WebMoney-WMY
Exchange VTB24 to OKPay-EUR Exchange VTB24 to WebMoney-WMZ
Exchange VTB24 to OKPay-RUB Exchange VTB24 to Western-Union-EUR
Exchange VTB24 to OKPay-USD Exchange VTB24 to Western-Union-USD
Exchange VTB24 to OOOPay-EUR Exchange VTB24 to Wire-EUR
Exchange VTB24 to OOOPay-RUB Exchange VTB24 to Wire-GBP
Exchange VTB24 to OpenBank Exchange VTB24 to Wire-KZT
Exchange VTB24 to Paxum-EUR Exchange VTB24 to Wire-RUB
Exchange VTB24 to Paxum-USD Exchange VTB24 to Wire-UAH
Exchange VTB24 to Payeer Exchange VTB24 to Wire-USD
Exchange VTB24 to Paypal-EUR Exchange VTB24 to Yandex-Money
Exchange VTB24 to Paypal-RUB Exchange VTB24 to Z-Payment
Exchange VTB24 to Paypal-USD  


Digital Money Talk - Best Money Making Forum



Currencies
  SOCIAL NETWORK

Latest News
Christmas and New Year Holiday

 Dear customers!

Merry Christmas a