Yandex Money is Russia’s largest electronic payment service. It is joint venture of Russia’s largest search engine portal; Yandex (YNDX) and Sberbank, the largest bank in Eastern Europe. Sberbank owns 75% stake in the company, the remaining 25% is owned by Yandex. Company has headquarters in Moscow, Russia. Since March’2014, Maria Gracheva is Yandex Money’s executive director. Yandex Money has more than 20 million e-wallets registered and daily new account opening around 12,000.
Features of Yandex Money
Most popular payment processor Russian consumer uses.
It has more than 76,000 online merchants including such partners as banks, internet and telecom service providers, online stores, game publishers, postal and municipal services, payment integrators etc. for business in Russia and CIS country.
It provides customer with free virtual cards which can be use for payment on the sites which don’t use Yandex Money.
Yandex Money users can pay anytime and anywhere for mobile services, internet, Skype, games, tickets, home utilities, and lots of other goods and services.
Deposit Option includes bank branches, mobile retailers, payment kiosks, and other points.
Even if a user's account balance is empty, the user can pay from a linked card.